I don’t tend to talk much. Especially when things strike me as obvious. Why state something if it is obvious?
But we have long been in the realm of the ridiculous. So I feel the need to state the obvious:
- You don’t need to listen to her (that would be your loss), but Hillary Clinton does not need to shut up.
- Anyone, including NFL players, have the right to kneel during the national anthem. That, in part, is what makes America great.
- Fans have the right to boo during the national anthem. Though, personally, I find that disrespectful on many levels.
- Puerto Rico needs our help. Excuses, such as the fact they are in the ocean, are shameful.
- Russia interfered with our election. That is abhorrent and needs to stop.
- Now is the time to discuss the problem of gun violence and ideas, such as gun control, for addressing it. The problem isn’t too hard. Remember – we are Americans, and we are great. We should be able to solve anything. We should at least be willing to try.
- Those who are not willing to discuss the problem of gun violence and the potential for gun control as a solution should have their thoughts and prayers shoved up their asses.
- The filth that spews from Trump’s mouth and in his tweets should never be normalized. It is embarrassing.
- What Happened effectively drives home the point of how much we gave up.
I’m really looking forward to the day when there is something more to talk about than what is obvious.